Using Yeoman along with the ng-book
- Install the latest versions of
npm, and then
- Create a directory for testing and switch into it.
- Install the Yeoman generator for Angular:
- Bring forth Angular scaffolding with Yeoman.
- Take a look at what Yeoman installed by browsing through the generated directories.
- Copy the simple data binding example from page 12 to the clipboard.
- Then paste it into
- Save the file and the Yeoman
grunt servetask will automatically reload the page.
- Go back to the browser and we can see that the simple data binding example is working.
- Enjoy the book and Yeoman!
$ mkdir ~/www/labs && cd $_
$ npm install -g generator-angular
$ yo angular
$ grunt serve